STAHLS' Hotronix Dual Air Fusion Lämpöprässi 40 x 50 cm
- Operates in full-auto, semi-auto or manual mode
- A and B workstations: operate independently or in unison
- Center-driven rodless transmission
- Auto Open, Design
- Auto Adjust Pressure™
- Touch screen technology
- Heat free layout space
- Threadability™: EZ-On Platen design
- Live digital time, temperature and pressure readout
- Unlimited preset programming
- Multiple time settings
- Dual Quick Change. easy to install interchangeable platens
- Set to F° or C°
- Temperature range 32°F – 430°F
- 120 PSI
- UL / ULC / CE / RoHS compliant
- Available in 220V
- Die pressure cast, corrosion-free base / top assemblies
- Mobility: built in wheels accommodates compact/moving mode of unit
- Premier warranty
30 years heating element warranty
5 years on frame work
2 years on circuit board
220 Volt, 2250 Watt, 10 Amp
Heat Press Platen: 2 – 40cm x 50cm
Actual Dimensions and Weight:
96.50 cm L x 96.50 cm W x 91.50 cm H • 118 kg
Recommended Table Size:
61cm L x 91.5cm W x 76cm H
By using the Hotronix® Dual Air Fusion™ it is possible for a single operator to decorate garments almost fifty percent faster compared to any other swinger-style of heat press.
The Dual Air Fusion’s two separate work stations ensures that there is an efficient and dynamic range of work flows. The Press allows you to programme individually both work stations with unique time, temperature and pressure settings, necessary for different heat transfer applications.
The Dual Air Fusion™ is the no-nonsense solution for all those decorators who are serious about Direct-to-Garment printing. The innovative technology makes the multi-step task of garment decoration into a single streamlined process. Station A can be programmed for pre-treatment, and then Station B can be programmed for post-cure. The improvment in the speed and quality of your printing will be easily apparent.
Ideal platen for use on gym bags and items that require a round printing surface. Sturdy base made from aluminum with a 3/8" thick silicone pad.
Great for printing youth garments and smaller items. Sturdy base made from aluminum with a 3/8" thick silicone pad.