3M Scotch-Weld RT38 laakerilukite 50 ml 10/pakkaus
jos tilaat vain tämän tuotteen
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Retaining Compound RT38 is a green, fast setting, high strength, medium viscosity retaining compound used to bond rigid cylindrical assemblies, eliminate backlash in worn assemblies, and lock bearing, bushings or sleeves on shafts or in housings.
- Increases load-bearing characteristics of cylindrical joints
- High temperature resistance to 300°F (149°C)
- Easy-to-dispense formula prevents fretting and corrosion
- Ideal for worn bearing seats, keys, splines, tapers, shims and shafts
- One-component formula requires no mixing or additives
Helps Keep Equipment Up and Running
We designed 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Retaining Compound RT38 as a one component anaerobic adhesive to bond and seal non-threaded, co-axial components such as bearings, bushings or sleeves on shafts or in housings. The formula requires no mixing or additives and takes the guesswork out of use. It works within various assemblies to tighten tolerances in worn bearing seats, keys, splines, tapers, shims, and shafts as well as increase load-bearing characteristics of cylindrical joints to reduce assembly stresses and cost.
- Locking sleeves onto shafts
- Augment the strength of press fit and slip fit assemblies
- Prevent loosening, corrosion and leakage caused by shock and vibration
- Ideal for Worn Bearing Seats, Keys, Splines, Tapers, Shims and Shafts
Our fast-setting, high strength formula is used to - bond rigid cylindrical assemblies, eliminate backlash in worn assemblies, and lock bearing, bushing or sleeves on shafts or in housings. It also locks keys and splines, augments press fits, and can be used to prevent spin out such as when bonding rotors to shafts in fractional and subfractional horsepower motors.
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Retaining Compounds
Our family of 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Retaining Compounds are special adhesives designed to effectively secure brushings, bearings, cylindrical parts and gears onto housings or shafts. Our retaining compounds also help increase the reliability of the joint. These anaerobic adhesives cure within 24 hours to help make a strong, lasting, precision assembly. They help create uniform stress distribution and maximum load transmission capability.
Adhesive Type Dimethacrylate Ester
Consumer Label No
Product Form Bottle