3M Scotch-Weld 3779 TC Quadrack sulateliima 5kg
jos tilaat vain tämän tuotteen
- Provides extreme temperature stability (300°F) for a durable bond
- Resilient adhesive is fuel, oil and impact resistant
- Multi-purpose adhesive works on a variety of substrates including some plastics
- Open bond time allows for fit adjustment and positioning
- Low odor helps maintain a comfortable work environment
- Excellent adhesive for electronics and potting applications
3M™ Hot Melt Adhesive 3779 is an amber-colored, high performance, thermoplastic adhesive formulated for strong resistance to heat, impact, fuel and oil. We engineered this multi-purpose hot melt adhesive to be an effective solution for many applications, particularly for electronics and potting. In addition, this hot melt adhesive is extremely stable in high temperatures.
3M™ Hot Melt Adhesive 3779 is an amber-colored, high performance thermoplastic adhesive formulated to offer strong resistance to heat, impact, fuel and oil. We manufacture this product using 100% solids, thermoplastic resin for use with our 3M™ Hot Melt Applicator PG, TC, Q and EC. This adhesive offers extreme temperature stability (300°F) and is excellent for electronics and potting. This product supports high-tempo productivity with a 25-second open time that is sufficient for fit positioning and adjusting. In addition, 3M™ Hot Melt Adhesive 3779 has a low odor to help maintain a comfortable work environment. This product will bond wood, polyolefins, electronics, vinyl and lightweight substrates on furniture, upholstery and novelties.
3M™ Hot Melt Adhesive 3779 (PDF, 10 Mb) can be used in many industries for a wide variety of applications, including:
- Wire tacking
- Panel bonding
- Foam bonding