3M 8901 suojausteippi sininen 25 mm x 66 m 36/pakkaus
jos tilaat vain tämän tuotteen
Thin and conformable, our 3M Polyester Tape 8901 excels in high temperature masking operations such as powder coat painting. Coated with a silicone adhesive, this tape bonds to a variety of difficult surfaces. It is chemical resistant and performs under a wide range of temperatures and environments.
- Works in demanding conditions and high temperatures ranging from -60ºF (-50ºC) to 400ºF (204ºC)
- Clean removal during high-temperature masking operations such as powder coating
- Polyester film offers excellent thermal and chemical resistance while maintaining flexibility
- Silicone adhesive provides clean removal from a variety of surfaces
- Translucent blue backing provides easy identification and positioning
Performance in Demanding Conditions
3M™ Polyester Tape 8901 is a thin, conformable polyester tape ideal for masking in high temperature applications and adheres well to silicone coated surfaces. The translucent blue backing is tear resistant. Coated with a silicone adhesive, this tape functions well in masking for powder coating to provide sharp paint lines. It removes cleanly and in one-piece from most surfaces, avoiding slivering and breaking. This tape also excels in permanent splicing operations on silicone liners, papers and films subject to high temperatures.
With good chemical resistance, this tape works effectively in chemical processes and demanding work conditions, such as anodizing. The pressure sensitive silicone adhesive performs under a broad range of temperatures ranging from -60°F (-50°C) to 400°F (204°C).
- Masking parts for high temperature powder coat painting
- Splicing of silicone liners, films and papers
- Holding parts or vacuum bags during composite bonding operations
- Masking metal surfaces in acid or caustic chemical milling baths
- Protective tape reduces scratches during handling and shipping