3M 8902 suojausteippi sininen 50mm x 66m 24/pakkaus
jos tilaat vain tämän tuotteen
3M Polyester Tape 8902 excels in high temperature masking operations such as powder coat painting. Coated with a silicone adhesive, this tape bonds to a variety of difficult surfaces. It is chemical resistant and performs under a wide range of temperatures and environments. This tape is a thicker version of 3M Polyester Tape 8901.
- Works in demanding conditions and high temperatures ranging from -60ºF (-50ºC) to 400ºF (204ºC)
- Clean removal during high-temperature masking operations such as powder coating
- Polyester film offers excellent thermal and chemical resistance while maintaining flexibility
- Thicker version of 3M™ Polyester Tape 8901, providing more durability and longer wear
- Silicone adhesive provides clean removal from a variety of surfaces
- Translucent blue backing provides easy identification and positioning
- Commonly used as a protective tape during shipping and handling operations
Performance in Demanding Conditions
3M™ Polyester Tape 8902 is a thicker, more durable polyester tape ideal for masking in high temperature applications and adheres well to silicone coated surfaces. The translucent blue backing is tear resistant. Coated with a silicone adhesive, this tape functions well in masking for powder coating to provide sharp paint lines. It removes cleanly and in one-piece from most surfaces, avoiding slivering and breaking. This tape also excels in permanent splicing operations on silicone liners, papers and films subject to high temperatures.
With good chemical resistance, this tape works effectively in chemical processes and demanding work conditions, such as anodization. The pressure sensitive silicone adhesive performs under a broad range of temperatures ranging from -60°F (-50°C) to 400°F (204°C).
- Masking parts for high temperature powder coat painting
- Splicing of silicone liners, films and papers
- Holding parts or vacuum bags during composite bonding operations
- Flash breaker in metal bonding processes where the excess epoxy (flash) flows on the tape
- Masking metal surfaces in acid or caustic chemical milling baths
- Protective tape reduces scratches during handling and shipping
- Provides a good barrier for the separation of dissimilar metals