3M 5480 lastuttu PTFE-kalvoteippi 25mm x 33m 9/pakkaus
jos tilaat vain tämän tuotteen
3M™ PTFE Skived Film Tape 5480 uses a skived, polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), conformable film backing. This tape offers an extremely low coefficient of friction which, in combination with a pressure sensitive silicone adhesive, creates a smooth, non-stick surface over a variety of substrates to assist in the movement of web materials in many types of roll-wrap applications.
- Non-stick PTFE film provides an exceptionally slick surface for easy clean-up
- Silicone adhesive provides clean removal from a variety of surfaces
- Wide temperature range for performance on heated machinery and equipment
- Skived 3M™ PTFE Film Tapes are more conformable than typical extruded PTFE film tapes
- Excellent chemical resistance enables tape to withstand challenging applications
An Exceptionally Slick Surface
Our skived film backing provides good conformability when unwound from the roll compared to typical extruded PTFE film tapes. We developed this tape as a quick and easy solution to reduce friction between moving surfaces. It functions as an anti-stick or easy-release medium between surfaces where pressure, temperature changes and other factors may create a measure of adhesion. Applying 3M™ PTFE Skived Film Tape 5480 can help improve surface movement, eliminate squeaks and rattles, and reduce machine noise. PTFE is chemical resistant and can be used as a temporary chemical barrier. The tape has a wide temperature use range, from -65°F/-54°C to 500°F/260°C, making it suitable for a variety of applications.
- Roll-wrap for web processing, belts and plates where sticky materials and inks may occur
- High temperature wire bundling and harnessing
- Squeak and noise reduction
- Shielding and protecting against chemicals
- Mold release for composite bonding