Scotch 23 itsesulautuva teippi 25mm x 9,15m rasiassa 60 165 13
jos tilaat vain tämän tuotteen
3M™ Scotch® Tape 23 is a 30-mil, premium-grade, highly conformable, rubber splicing tape. The self-fusing tape has a special polyester liner, which will not stick to the tape upon unwind. It withstands temperatures up to 194 degrees F (90 degrees C).
3M™ Scotch® Rubber Splicing Tape 23 has greater physical and electrical properties that are unaffected by the degree of stretch. This tape is highly resistant to split, crack and flag when exposed to indoor or outdoor environments. It is designed to splice and terminate cables whose emergency overload temperatures can reach 266 degrees F (130 degrees C). This self-fusing ethylene propylene rubber, high-insulating voltage tape has a snakeskin liner that is easily removed as the tape is applied. It is compatible with synthetic cables insulations and paper insulations cables. ASTM Approved & RoHS 2002/65/EC Compliant.
- Rubber resin provides excellent adherence to irregular surfaces
- Primary electrical insulation for splicing cable from 600V to 69 kV on all solid dielectric cables
- Suitable for jacketing high-voltage splices and terminations
- Tape measures 3/4 in x 30 ft x 30 mil
- Comes in black color
- Withstands temperatures up to 194 degrees F (90 degrees C)
- Special polyester liner
- ASTM Approved & RoHS 2002/65/EC Compliant
- 1 roll/carton, 20 rolls/case