Scotch 2214 maalarinteippi 100 mm x 50 m 12/pakkaus
jos tilaat vain tämän tuotteen
3M™ Paper Masking Tape 2214 is a cost-effective, crepe paper backed tape that holds, bundles, seals and performs other non-critical taping jobs where a pressure sensitive tape is needed. This tape offers controlled unwind and tears easily from the roll by hand.
- Cost effective solution for indoor, light-duty applications
- Pressure sensitive rubber adhesive provides quick stick to a variety of surfaces
- Provides conformability on irregular surfaces and around corners
- Crepe paper backing tears by hand
- Ideal for marking, temporary holding, wrapping and sealing
Tape, we take it for granted, but it is simply indispensable. Take our 3M™ Paper Masking Tape 2214, for example. It is a basic crepe-paper baked masking tape ideally suited for general, light-duty indoor use and non-critical paint masking. It remains in place around corners and over contoured surfaces. Our rubber adhesive sticks instantly to paper, metal, wood plastic, glass, painted and other clean surfaces while resisting lifting or curling. It can withstand use in temperatures up to 200°F/93°C for up to 30 minutes work time, and it detaches from the roll smoothly for easy control.
- General indoor light-duty use
- Light duty holding or bundling applications
- Non-critical paint masking
- Light duty sealing