Scotch 305 PP-pakkausteippi kirkas 50 mm x 66 m 36/pakkaus
jos tilaat vain tämän tuotteen
Tartan™ Box Sealing Tape 305 is a general purpose packaging tape used for sealing a wide variety of lightweight boxes exposed to minimal distribution hazards. The biaxially oriented polypropylene film backing resists abrasion, chemicals, and scuffing to hold strong throughout the shipping process.
- Acrylic adhesive sticks to a variety of surfaces on contact, including fiberboard
- Sufficient holding power resists popping for a secure seal throughout the supply chain
- Closes packages securely without the holes, waste, sharp points and disposal of staples
- Polypropylene film backing withstands nicks, abrasions and moisture for long-lasting performance
- Suitable for use on lightweight envelopes and mailers
Tartan™ Box Sealing Tape 305 features a pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive that requires no moisture, heat or solvent for activation. Available in clear or tan, this general purpose tape offers good adhesion to recycled liner paper and fiberboard and is suitable for cold temperature applications in the paper, food and beverage, medical, MRO, electronics and print industries.
Light duty sealing tape, also known as packing tape or adhesive tape, is designed to securely seal lightweight envelopes and packages for shipping. Applications include box closing and sealing, packaging, holding, strapping and general bundling.