STAHLS' MAXX Clam Lämpöprässi 28 x 38 cm
The MAXX™ Clam Heat presses have a very high opening angle, which makes it ideal for simple and risk-free placement of garments. The MAXX™ Series of heat presses are extremely economical, very easy to use, and provide an unbeatable price-performance ratio!
The MAXX™ Clam Heat Press is available in three sizes:
- 28 x 38cms is a space saving version.
- 38 x 38cms is the medium sized version.
- 40 x 50cms is for larger prints.
There is also a MAXX™ Cap Press included in the range with a platen size of 16 x 9cms.
MAXX™ CLAM PRESS SPECIFICATIONS:
- 120 Volt, 1800 Watt, 15 Amp
- 220 Volt, 1800 Watt, 8 Amp
11“ x 15“ (28cm x 38cm)
15” x 15” (38cm x 38cm)
16” x 20” (40cm x 50cm)
Shipping Dimensions • Weight:
36″ L x 25″ W x 21″ H • 72 lbs | 91cm L x 64cm B x 53cm H • 32 kg
36″ L x 25″ W x 21″ H • 78 lbs | 91cm L x 64cm B x 53cm H • 35 kg
36″ L x 25″ W x 22″ H • 104 lbs | 91cm L x 64cm B x 53cm H • 47 kg
- Digital Time & Temperature Readout
- Patented Over-the-Center Pressure Adjustment
- Non-stick Coated Heat Platen
- HRPO Laser Quality Steel Framework
- Smooth Shock Opening
- Scratch Resistant, Baked on Power Coat Finish
- UL/ULC/CE/RoHS Compliant
- Interchangeable lower platens available
- Also available in 240 volt
The MAXX™ series of presses are one of the best digital heat presses available, and are an ideal addition to any business. With a patented over-the-centre pressure adjustment. The MAXX™ press also features digital timer and temperature displays. There are also a interchangeable platens for special applications, such as trouser legs, sleeves, and bags which are available separately. If you need an exceptional press which offers exceptional features, then chose the MAXX™