STAHLS' Hotronix Air Fusion Lämpöprässi 40 x 50 cm
The precise, safe and easy handling is the strength of this press, together with it’s automatic printing function. It is perfect for transfers which require a higher application pressure. Automatically swinging to the side, it can swing back again just by using the supplied foot pedal. Whether you are printing a thick sweatshirt or a standard t-shirt, the pressure will adjust automatically.
The 40 x 50 cm heat platen is a sturdy ¾ inch thick, quick release interchangeable lower platens can be ordered for garments of different standard and custom sizes.
30 years heating element warranty
5 years on frame work
2 years on circuit board
120 Volt, 1800 Watt, 15 Amp
220 Volt, 1800 Watt, 8 Amp
Heat Platen: 16″ x 20″ | 40cm x 50cm
Additional sized platens available
- Self-diagnostics help with troubleshooting and maintenance
- Stores hundreds of application settings.
- Adjustable stand creates an ergonomic workspace for multiple users.
- Threadability™ increases production – load garments once and easily rotate from front to back.
- Exclusive Touch Screen Controller with new Multi-swipe gestures.
- Data interface port for software upgrades.
- Live digital time, temperature, and pressure readout.
- Energy-saving 4 hr sleep mode.
- Production cycle counter.
- UL/ULC/CE/RoHS compliant.
- Available in 110v or 220v.
- 3/4 inch heat platen with fast recovering heater technology.
- Die pressure cast 356 aluminum corrosion-free framework.
- Multiple time and pressure settings make application a breeze.
- Program and store frequently used applications.
- Innovative EZ-On platen design eliminates the need for pillows or pads.
- 120 PSI for heavy pressure application.
- User-safe two-hand operation.
- Digital read-outs.
- Optional smaller interchangeable platens.
- Premier warranty.
With a height adjustable stand, it makes using the touch screen very easy when inputting the simple instructions to store printing programs. To store and retrieve different printing programs you can simply tap the touch screen, making it very easy and simple. The innovative new design of the lower platen and its mounting ensures that platens can be changed simply, and garments can be positioned very quickly and without fuss as there is no obstruction. This reduces production time enabling savings to be made. A compressor is required to operate the Press.
The Hotronix® Air Fusion™ (it will require an air compressor) is exclusive in offering the only auto-open, auto-swing heat press of its kind, providing innovative, patented features specifically to increase production volume whilst reducing operator fatigue. Perfect for high volume and speciality decorators or for anyone looking to find the easiest but most effective way to heat print onto substrates.