Rolandprintstudio is an exciting and powerful RIP and print management software for Roland machines; packed full of a whole host of time-saving and efficiency-creating features to enable Mac OS X users throughout the wide-format digital print market to quickly and easily manage the print production process.
Easily work with native pdf files:
At the heart of the Rolandprintstudio software is the Adobe PDF Print Engine, which renders artwork using native Adobe functionality, enabling users to work with native pdf files quickly and accurately throughout the entire RIP - Print - Cut process. Thereby increasing overall production speeds and eliminating problems often associated with layers and transparencies. Plus, with 64bit processing capabilities, Rolandprintstudio is able to maximise the available operating system resources and deliver blisteringly fast RIP speeds.
Advanced workflow functionality:
With an exceptionally intuitive interface, Rolandprintstudio boasts some of the most advanced workflow assisting tools on the market. The multitasking environment means users can RIP, print and cut two devices simultaneously. Unlimited hot folders offer maximum automation of the RIP functionality, an image bar stores and sorts images for quick access and an advanced nesting facility maximises media usage to save on bottom line business costs. A costing function allows you to automatically calculate print costs for easy quotations, plus a sophisticated spooler function which, alongside allowing the multiple users to submit to a print queue also allows for quick reprints through easy access to historical job settings.
Designed to support designers:
Rolandprintstudio has many features to support the design process; speciality colours, such as white, gloss or metallic, can be created from CMYK data, and Rolandprintstudio enables you to adjust artwork for perfect pixel to pixel registration. And included in the new RIP software are all industry standard colour libraries including all RAL, HKS and pantone colour swatches. At no extra cost, there is also an embedded profiling module to enable operators to create custom ICC profiles to deliver accurate colour reproduction whilst optimising ink consumption. Further features include advanced tiling functionality, including template driven tiling for ease of printing and installing larger graphics, with an Application Guide tool to give the fitter clear instructions on how to install larger-scale tiled prints or vehicle wraps. And finally, the ability to print grommet locations for accurate post-print finishing.
- Create ICC profiles using the powerful integrated profile creation engine
- Full 64-bit support maximises the operating systems available resources for blisteringly fast RIP speeds
- Output from the rip to 2 devices simultaneously
- A sophisticated spooler function enables quick reprints and access to historical settings
Unlimited hot folders for maximum automation of the RIP functionality
- In-built calculator allows you to easily create quotations for print jobs
- Image bar stores and sorts images for quick access
- Step and repeat function with enhanced features to assist with bleed and cropping
- Create speciality colours from CMYK data for perfect pixel to pixel registration
- All RAL, HKS and pantone colour swatches, including metallic, are included as standard
- Template driven tiling for reduced design time and effective media consumption
- Application Guide tool to guide fitters on how to install larger-scale tiled prints or vehicle wraps
- Powerful nesting facility to minimise media usage
- Print grommet locations for accurate post-print finishing
- Supports files up to 1TB