3M Scotch-Weld SF100 syanoakrylaattiliima 20g 10/pakkaus
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Super Fast Instant Adhesive SF100 is a low viscosity, very fast curing instant adhesive. This cyanoacrylate adhesive relies less on surface moisture for cure speed than standard cyanocrylates. It bonds to a variety of surfaces including leather, cork, wood, plastic and rubber.
- Super fast curing keeps projects moving forward and productivity high
- Flexible container to pinch a precise drop or squeeze a steady bead with the desired length and low viscosity helps produce thin bond layer for fast, effective curing
- Bonds to many surfaces including leather, cork, wood, plastic and rubber
- Cut-to-size nozzle for targeted application
Our 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Super Fast Instant Adhesive SF100 is designed to offer instant adhesion. Super fast curing keeps projects moving forward and productivity high. Low viscosity helps the adhesive quickly flow and create a thin later that bonds in just a few seconds. This fast acting cyanoacrylate can be used for a super fast cure in high speed production applications. Full bond strength will typically be achieved with a 24 hour cure time, though low humidity and low temperature conditions will slow down the cure rate. After curing, 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Super Fast Instant Adhesive SF100 will perform at temperatures ranging from -65°F/-53°C to 180°F/82°C. The flexible container can be pinched to dispense a precise drop or squeeze a steady bead with the desired length and coverage. The cut-to-size nozzle assists in this targeted application.
- Difficult-to-bond plastics and rubbers
- Acidic and/or contaminated surfaces
- Oily surfaces
Adhesive Type Cyanoacrylate
Consumer Label No
Full Cure 24 Hours @ 72 F (22 C)
Industries Transportation, Specialty Vehicle, Construction, Military & Government, General Industrial, Electronics, Consumer Goods
Product Form Bottle, Tube
Storage Temperature 40 Degree Fahrenheit