3M Scotch-Weld RT48 laakerilukite 50 ml 10/pakkaus
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Retaining Compound RT48 is a single component, highest strength, anaerobic retaining compound. Our RT48 is fast curing and develops high strength rapidly and withstands higher service temperature than standard products. The low-viscosity adhesive is easy to apply, spreading evenly and getting into nooks and crannies.
- Highest strength anaerobic adhesive formula makes for easy disassembly and reuse of cylindrical parts
- Reduces shop maintenance and leakage by sealing metal bonds and preventing liquids from contaminating or corroding metal
- Adheres well to most metals and commonly used with cylindrical parts
- Low-viscosity adhesive is easy to apply, spreading evenly and getting into nooks and crannies
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Retaining Compound RT48 is a single component anaerobic retaining compound that cures when confined in the absence of air between close-fitting metal surfaces. This retaining compound is specially formulated for bonding cylindrical parts to give very high strength bonds. Typical applications include mounting gears and rotors on the shafts. The low viscosity adhesive is easy to apply and spreads evenly across surfaces, while also getting into the hard to reach nooks and crannies. Once applied, parts slip together easily because they are lubricated by the adhesive. 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Retaining Compound RT48 also helps reduce shop maintenance and leakage by sealing metal bonds and preventing liquids from contaminating or corroding metal.
- Cylindrical parts
- Mounting gears and rotor shafts
- Augmenting the strength of press fit assemblies
Adhesive Type Dimethacrylate Ester
Consumer Label No