3M Scotch-Weld 3731 TC Quadrack sulateliima 5 kg
- Solvent-free and 100% solids adhesive that provides strong bonds
- Adhesive that offers long-term durability through high-temperature resistance
- Thermoplastic adhesive that offers the capability to bond to low surface energy (LSE) substrates
- Fast-setting for quick, efficient and effective results
- Provides good peel strength, creating tough and resilient bonds
3M™ Hot Melt Adhesive 3731 delivers a strong, durable bond as a 100% solids, solvent-free adhesive. We formulated this adhesive to maintain a durable, reliable bond through high heat resistance, providing you with exceptional performance for a wide range of applications.
Engineered to deliver excellent results, 3M™ Hot Melt Adhesive 3731 (PDF, 256 Kb) is a high heat resistant adhesive that offers long-term durability by withstanding elevated temperatures without lifting or deformation. This hot melt adhesive also bonds well to a variety of substrates and is an excellent candidates for bonding low surface energy (LSE) substrates, including polyethylene and polypropylene. In addition, 3M™ Hot Melt Adhesive 3731 is fast setting, with an open bead time of 30 seconds, presenting strong results and tough bonds within a short period of time. Designed to provide good peel strength, our Hot Melt Adhesive 3731 creates a resilient bond that is long-lasting, offering confidence and peace of mind for a wide range of applications.
3M™ Hot Melt Adhesive 3731 can be utilized in many industries, including automotive, construction, furniture, signage, consumer goods, specialty vehicle, transportation, military, retail, electronics, woodworking and packaging.
Some of the recommended applications for this product are the following: