3M Scotch-Weld 3789 TC Quadrack sulateliima 5kg
- Features impact resistance for durability
- Adhesive withstands fuel and oil exposure
- Provides good heat resistance (220°F/104°C)
- Open bond time allows for fit adjustment and positioning
- Multi-purpose adhesive works on a variety of substrates including some plastics
3M™ Hot Melt Adhesive 3789 is a polyamide adhesive formulated to produce an impact-, fuel- and oil-resistant bond on plastics, vinyl, wood and other surfaces. We manufacture this strong adhesive product using a 100% solids, thermoplastic resin. This hot melt also offers good heat resistance (220°F/104°C) and an open bond time that allows for fit adjustment and positioning.
Durable, Multi-Purpose Adhesive
Resilient and strong, 3M™ Hot Melt Adhesive 3789 is a polyamide adhesive that provides impact-resistance for long-lasting durability. This hot melt also offers good heat resistance (220°F/104°C), fuel and oil resistance and an open bond time that allows for adjustment and positioning. This adhesive delivers optimal performance when used with our 3M™ Hot Melt Applicators PG, TC with Quadrack, and EC. 3M™ Hot Melt Adhesive 3789 will also bond wood, polyolefins, corrugated boxes and lightweight substrates on furniture, upholstery and novelties. Its 50-second open bond time is sufficient for positioning and adjusting and supports efficient production for many applications.
3M™ Hot Melt Adhesive 3789 can be used across many industries for a wide variety of applications, including:
- Wood to wood assembly of non-structural components in home and office furniture and cabinetry
- "Third-hand" holding components while structural wood adhesive cures
- Bond fabric to wood for welting and gimping
- Secure drawer bottoms, guides, and stiffeners
- Attach upholstery to wood and plastic
- Assemble decorative crown moldings