3M Scotch-Weld 3748 TC sulateliima 5kg
- Exhibits excellent low temperature thermal shock properties for optimal, long-term adhesion
- Good heat resistance provides durability throughout fluctuating temperatures
- Outstanding electrical properties offers an ideal solution for electrical applications
- Non-corrosive properties maintain the quality and strength of the adhesive over time
- High peel adhesion delivers long-term strength and resilience
3M™ Hot Melt Adhesive 3748 is a tough, flexible hot melt adhesive with exceptional low temperature thermal shock properties that is able to provide optimal adhesion in fluctuating temperatures. As a 100% solids thermoplastic resin, this hot melt adhesive offers excellent durability for a wide variety of applications.
Along with its low temperature thermal shock properties, we designed 3M™ Hot Melt Adhesive 3748 to provide good heat resistance, delivering a dependable adhesive solution in high temperatures without lifting or deformation. We also formulated this hot melt adhesive to offer exceptional electrical properties, making it ideal for electrical applications. A feature that makes 3M™ Hot Melt Adhesive 3748 a great solution for electrical applications is its non-corrosive properties, which maintain the quality and strength of the adhesive over time. 3M™ Hot Melt Adhesive 3748 also offers high peel adhesion for long-lasting strength and resilience. This product is capable of bonding to many substrates, especially materials that are normally hard to bond, such as polypropylene and polyethylene.
3M™ Hot Melt Adhesive 3748 can be used in multiple industries including automotive, construction , furniture, signage, consumer goods, specialty vehicle, transportation, military, retail, electronics, woodworking and packaging.
The recommended applications for this product include: