Epilog Laser Fusion M2 40" mallille soveltuva suodatin.
BOFA’s AD 1500 iQ high end laser extraction system combines extremely large filter capacity with high airflow and pressure rates, making it the ideal choice for heavy duty applications that generate large amounts of particulate and gaseous organic compounds.
Performance has been further enhanced with the inclusion of several features including BOFA’s acclaimed iQ Operating System, making the AD 1500 iQ one of the most advanced systems available.
The iQ system takes performance and safety parameters to a new level and ensures that maintenance, downtime and ownership costs are kept to a minimum.
The iQ Operating System.
>> View the iQ animation video
>> View the DeepPleat animation video
Advanced Carbon Filter Technology.
>> ACF Technology
Reverse Flow Air Technology.
>> RFA Technology
Smart Filter Technology.
>> Smart Filter Technology
- High airflow and pressure rates
- Filters with long life and low replacement cost
- DeepPleat DUO pre filter
- Automatic flow control system
- Filter condition display
- Built in silencing
- Independent filter condition monitoring, display and warnings
- High contrast display
- ‘Run safe’ operation
- Remote diagnostics via USB
- Reverse flow filter technology
- Combined HEPA/Gas filter incorporating ACF technology
- Real time airflow reading
- VOC gas sensor (Volatile Organic Compound)
- Remote stop / start interfaces to laser
- Filter change / System fail signal
- Smart Filter technology
- Interfacing with host laser
- Optional filter media’s
Dimensions (HxWxD) 1197 x 600 x 790mm
Cabinet Construction Brushed stainless steel / Powder coated mild steel
Airflow / Pressure 1350m³/hr (795cfm) / 100mbar
electrical Data 230v 1ph 50/60Hz Full load current: 24 amps / 3.3kw
3-vaihe 7 amps per phase / 12 amps nautral
Noise Level < 63dBA*
Weight 145 kg