3M 8905 suojausteippi sininen 50mm x 66m 24/pakkaus
Designed to perform in demanding work conditions, our 3M Polyester Tape 8905 is a thick and durable solution for high temperature masking operations such as powder coating. Coated with a silicone adhesive, this tape is designed to bond to a variety of difficult surfaces. It is chemical resistant and performs under a wide range of temperatures and environments.
- Works in demanding conditions and high temperatures ranging from -60ºF (-50ºC) to 400ºF (204ºC)
- Clean removal during high-temperature masking operations such as powder coating
- Polyester film offers excellent thermal and chemical resistance
- Thickest version of our 3M™ Polyester Tape 8900 series, providing more durability and longer wear
- Silicone adhesive provides clean removal from a variety of surfaces
- Translucent blue backing provides easy identification and positioning
- Commonly used as a protective tape during shipping and handling operations
Highly Durable, Tear Resistant Tape
Our thickest 8900 series tape, 3M™ Polyester Tape 8905 is a highly durable polyester tape ideal for masking in high temperature applications. The backing is tear resistant and translucent blue for easy positioning. Coated with a silicone adhesive, this tape functions well in masking for powder coating to provide sharp paint lines. It removes cleanly and in one-piece from most surfaces, avoiding slivering and breaking.
With good chemical resistance, this tape works effectively in chemical processes and demanding work conditions, such as anodization. The pressure sensitive silicone adhesive performs under a broad range of temperatures ranging from -60°F (-50°C) to 400°F (204°C).
- Masking parts for high temperature powder coat painting
- Masking metal surfaces in acid or caustic chemical milling baths
- Flash breaker in metal bonding processes where there’s excessive build-up where the epoxy (flash) flows on the tape
- Protective tape reduces scratches during handling and shipping
- Provides a good barrier for the separation of dissimilar metals
Hinnat ALV 0 %